Use the supplied pegs to fasten the Perimeter Wire into the ground, below grass level.
For RC and RS Models
- During the first layout of the wire, insert pegs every few meters, or at any point the wire changes direction, and at corners.
- At this early stage, set a minimum number of pegs. Later, after testing the wire setup, you can insert all the necessary remaining pegs.
- After you have completed the testing of the wire position, walk along the wire and insert additional pegs at distances that will keep the wire down below the grass level, and prevent the wire from becoming a tripping hazard.
- Insert pegs every few tens of centimeters – maximum 2.5ft (75cm) apart
- Add pegs where necessary to keep the wire tight to the ground